Friday, May 1, 2009

Weight Update

Well, I weighed in today. I have lost a total of 54 lbs in 12 weeks. My new jeans that I bought a month ago, are now fairly loose on me. I am so excited. When I started this diet I really didn't believe that I would even be able to lose this much. I still have quite a ways to go, and I know that the more I lose, the harder it is going to get. But my eating habits have changed so much, so I actually have hope that I can meet my goal. Maybe not by the time I want to, but I believe I will reach it.
I have come to realize that I don't eat when I am sad or happy, but when I am stressed out and tired. Working graveyards it is very easy to eat to stay awake, but now I make sure I stop eating by 4 am, which is about 4 hours before I go to bed. This has made a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment